Place of work: Krakow
• You will be a member of a Scrum team whose task is to develop a financial domain system for credit risk assessment,
• Your main responsibilities will include designing and implementation of functionalities based on .NET and the Low-Code platform and taking care of the code quality. The tasks will be related to the front-end and back-end layers, and a large part of them will involve the modernization of existing solutions,
• You will have an influence on the implementation process and solutions used in the projects, you will also be able to shape the project. You will do well in the team if:
• You have at least 3 years of experience in programming web applications in the .NET environment,
• You are familiar with C# and .NET, and your knowledge of ASP.NET WebForms will also be an additional advantage,
• Development and constant improvement of competences is important for you,
• Working in a team is something that motivates you. The knowledge of MS SQL and database tools will be an additional advantage.
At work, we use:
• Continuous Integration,
• Continuous Deployment,
• Code Review,
• Azure DevOps/GIT,
• JIRA, Why is it worth joining us?
• Because VSoft is People! We take care of our employees (medical care, co-financed Multisport card, life insurance, integration fund, surprise packages),
• We provide comfortable working conditions (flexible hours, remote work, free parking, relaxation zones, no dress code),
• We will take care of your development (participation in trainings, conferences, internal VSoft Fest conference, company library).